Frequently Asked Legal Questions
Navigating the complex legal system to seek justice can be challenging. Add to this the pressures of an injury – or an injured loved one – and the physical, mental and emotional realities that come with an injury and you need experienced help to ensure you can make the best decisions for your circumstances.
Our team of lawyers and professionals at Spraggs & Co. work with the legal system, ICBC and the Courts every day. When you choose us to represent you, you get access to knowledge, experience and advocacy that helps to seek the justice to which you are entitled.
Here are some frequently asked questions we hear from new and prospective clients:
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- What is my claim worth?
- What is settlement?
- How long will my claim take to resolve?
- How much will a personal injury lawyer cost me?
- How should I choose a personal injury lawyer?
- What are “no fault” benefits?
- What can I do to help my claim?
- Will ICBC pay for all disbursements?
- Can I talk to ICBC about my vehicle?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Will I have to deal directly with ICBC?
- ICBC found me partially at fault of the accident. How will this affect my claim?
- I don’t have a family doctor. Can you recommend one?
- How much is my claim worth?
- Will ICBC compensate me for my time off work?
- How will my accident affect my insurance premiums and coverage?
- Will ICBC pay for rehabilitation benefits?
- Should I contact ICBC after an accident? What do I say if ICBC calls me?