Kristin Gardner KRISTIN GARDNER
Kristin holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2005. She completed a clerkship at the British Columbia Court of Appeal before being called to the British Columbia bar in 2006. Kristin articled with a litigation firm in downtown Vancouver and stayed on as an associate until joining Spraggs & Co. in 2008.
Prior to attending law school, Kristin obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and criminology from Simon Fraser University in 1999 and worked for three years as a federal parole officer.
Kristin has appeared for clients at all levels of court in British Columbia. In addition to trial experience, Kristin has developed considerable appellate advocacy skills. Kristin has a particular aptitude for legal research, writing, and analysis, which assists clients at every stage of the litigation process.
Degrees & Year
- BA (Hons) 1999
- LLB 2005
Bar Admissions & Year
- BC Bar 2006
Any other credentials
- Qarb with Alternative Dispute Institute of BC 2014
- An Education in Debt: Student loans and Bankrupty.
- Presented at CBA: Annual Pan-Canadian Insolvency and Restructuring Conference, Quebec City 2007 (co-author).
- Supervisory Orders as Charter Remeies: The Impact of Doucet Boudreau.
- Continuing Legal Education: Suing and Defending the Government, 2016 Update.
- Legal Education: Suing and Defending the Government, 2006 Update.
- Development and the Parole Attitude Scale (PAS): A 15-Item Scale and Purposes and Effectiveness of Early Release From Prison: Laypersons’ Perception.
- Annual American Psychological Association Convention, Boston, MA. (co-author) (August 1999)
- CBA, CBABC Civil Litigation Tri-Cities/New Westminister Section – Co-Chair – current,
- BC Arbitration and Mediation Institute current member.