CODY J. WAGNER
Cody obtained his law school degree from Dalhousie University in 2011. Having completed his articles with a prominent regional law firm in Vancouver, he soon began serving the needs of injured people at a boutique personal injury law firm in Vancouver until joining Spraggs & Co. in 2016. Prior to attending law school, Cody earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary in 2006. Cody provides excellent service while advocating on behalf of injured people.
Cody likes to run 10k mountain and road races, and half marathons. A passionate outdoorsman, he cycles, hikes and enjoys camping. He is also an advanced scuba diver. Cody loves travelling and learning new languages. Through his travels and studies, he has become moderately fluent in German, Spanish, and French. Closer to home, he relaxes by cooking and playing board games.
- Bcomm 2006
- JD 2011
- BC 2012
- English (fluent)
- German, Spanish, French (conversational)
- CBABC Civil Litigation Tri-Cities/ New Westminister Section
- Secretary – Law Society of BC
- Frahm v. Laci, 2016 BCSC 1162
- Bellaisac v. Mara, 2015 BCSC 1247
- Johal v. Meyede, 2015 BCSC 1070
- Johal v. Meyede, 2013 BCSC 2381